Rehabilitation Recovery – Call (937) 358-6355 to Find Help Today!
Our center helps people end the dangerous progression of drug and/or alcohol dependency, and provides them the chance to turn their life around for the better. Drug and/or alcohol addiction is just too detrimental, costly, and agonizing to struggle through alone, so our program helps people who have had enough with the struggling and are prepared to realize their sobriety goals. Call (937) 358-6355 to speak with an addiction treatment expert, and start recovery today!
Effective Rehabilitation Programs
Everyone who enters our rehabilitation program has access to:
- safe, medically supervised detox
- customized addiction treatment programs
- group and individual counseling
- wholesome diversions and physical activities
- great living facilities
- 24-hour supervision and care
Although there are numerous standard and non-standard ways to treat substance abuse, there are specific principles regarding substance dependency treatment that most scientists, psychiatrists, and mental health care professionals agree on. Importantly, no single treatment program will work the same for two completely different people, even if they are being treated for the same drug. Treatment plans will differ based mostly on the specifics of the client’s life such as all of the legal, medical, psychological, work, and social circumstances, which should be taken into consideration when creating treatment plans. Custom-producing an effective treatment plan that meets the person’s particular requirements entails accurate examination and observation, along with the ability to make adjustments and corrections to the therapy when necessary. Generally, healthcare specialists create treatment plans by combining:
- group and/or individual therapy
- medical services
- family counseling
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
- behavioral therapies
What Types of Rehab Are Available?
Depending on the individual’s requirements, various degrees of rehab are available. For instance, an individual who has been clean and sober for a few years, but has a relapse, will need a much different level of rehab than a person who has been continuously using for most of their life.
- If treatment takes place in a hospital or clinic, it is considered inpatient treatment. Usually inpatient treatment provides detoxification and rehab services in one facility. As inpatient treatment begins to be less commonplace, these facilities are becoming more concerned with offering medically supervised detoxification. We recommend that clients proceed directly to a rehabilitation facility for rehabilitation after completing detox.
- Outpatient treatment usually occurs in health clinics, counselor’s offices, community medical centers, or in residential treatment programs with outpatient services. A patient at an outpatient facility most often lives at home and travels to receive treatment at the rehab facility.
- Residential treatment blends the most ideal parts of inpatient and outpatient facilities, and is the kind of care that we provide. Clients are transported daily to the treatment facility and support meetings, all the while living in fashionable residential homes. In this type of treatment, when clients finally finish treatment they have relearned the appropriate ways to deal with their problems and function in society, so they will ready to face the anxieties and temptations of life.
Let Rehabilitation Recovery Center Dayton Help
With the assistance of professionals and encouragement from loved ones, recovery is possible, even when the addict believes that addiction is their only option. Our program treats all manner of addiction problems, and rehab helps patients who suffer from additional mental or emotional problems as well. If you are from Dayton, Ohio, contact treatment centers rehab at (937) 358-6355 to talk to a recovery professional about rehabilitation center locations, details concerning substance addiction in general, or for advice. Call today!